Site Agent wanted with highways experience in Harlow.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Highways based Site Agent for their project in the Harlow region.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on Highways England schemes comprising of drainage repairs, piling and earthworks. The scheme will be based on the M11 (J7 – J8 nr Harlow). The duration of works will be for approximately 6 months.
• To plan and implement works, including setting out, in accordance with drawings, specification and the works programme
• Supervise the labour workforce, including sub-contractors, planning and ordering of plant and materials to ensure timely delivery.
• To ensure safety, quality and environmental standards are met, therefore checking works are carried out in line with risk assessments, method statements and all HS&E procedures
• Check plant, equipment and vehicles are carried out including completion of associated reports.
• Complete Safety Audits and Toolbox Talks to ensure the continued development of a safe and environmentally focussed working culture,
• Conduct Daily Site Briefings to site operatives and issue permits in line with safe dig policies,
• Maintain accurate records of site activities in the form of daily allocation sheets, including photos and site measurements. Ensure all required daily and weekly record sheets are accurately completed and submitted promptly.
• To effectively and accurately pass on instructions to the workforce, keeping a record of progress and any amendments to the work.
• To actively foster a positive employee morale.
• Ensure that new starters and Apprentices are supervised by experienced work team members with strict control measures in place to control their work activities.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experienced Site Agent
• Highways England experience
• Civils, Drainage and Geotechnical experience
• Flexible approach to working hours – day and night shifts required,
• Determined, honest and open as well as resilient
• SMSTS Carded
• First Aid
• Temporary Works Supervisor
• Ideally HND or related qualification.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV to David Stevens or call BCS Connect on 01543 629090
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch