Seeking a Project Manager within the fit out and refurbishment sector in Birmingham. Permanent position.
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Project Manager for their busines based in the Birmingham region. Our client is a leading construction specialist within the fit out and refurbishment sector. With an enviable reputation they have an increasing order book hence their current recruitment requirement.
The ideal candidate will have a fit out and/or refurbishment working background as a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have the ability to take ownership of their projects and effectively managed the process from start to completion.
• Working closely with the Pre-construction team
• Attending the initial site visit and producing a tender program, construction commentary and logistics strategy and commentary, that will form part of the tender submittal.
• Attend tender acceptance meetings.
• Run and manage projects from start to finish.
• Produce the Construction phase health and safety plan.
• Produce construction programs and hold pre-start meetings with sub-contractors.
• Review Risk assessments and Method statements from all sub-contractors.
• Hold weekly site coordination meetings including design coordination.
• Produce Project reports for the end user / client, as and when the project dictates.
• Hold client meetings to review the project report.
• Manage the quality control of the build phase.
• Managed the issuing of drawings and controlling instructions to sub-contractors.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Relevant Building qualification.
• Degree (or equivalent) in appropriate subject (desirable).
• Chartered status or approaching/Professional qualification (desirable).
• Appropriate CSCS Card.
• High level of leadership and management skills.
• Commercial and financial ability.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Technical experience and knowledge.
• Full UK driving licence.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV for the attention of David Stevens at BCS Connect.
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch